Monday, March 29, 2010

Would You Go With Me?

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest man in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you, girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me


This weekend I had the chance to see Josh Turner in concert! This was a long-awaited concert, and I was so excited to finally get to see him perform! For those of you who know me, you know that he is one of my absolute FAVORITE singers. I love country music and specifically fell in love with Josh Turner's music the first time I heard him sing. I love his voice :)

My camera doesn't have a great zoom, so my pictures of him on stage didn't turn out so great, so I am anxiously awaiting copies from my sweet friend Lindsey (*hint*hint*). But here is a cute picture of me, Lindsey, and Laura at the concert:


It was a sweet time with friends, and I really enjoyed having a night off just to have fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment