Thursday, July 16, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

This week has been pretty busy at work...the busy schedule has actually been a nice break from the monotony of studying. I have spent most of the last couple of weeks preparing loss trending reports (I know you are so riveted). Think massive data project with spreadsheets, line graphs, pie charts, and endless amounts of numbers. Yep. Anyway, a fun part of my week is the fact that I am no longer the newbie at work! That's right- I have joined the ranks of the normal, experienced staffers and am no longer the new kid on the block. They hired a new guy to focus on sales for the company, so I have spent some time getting him acquainted with his new surroundings. It's kind of crazy to think that I was there a few short months ago. The time flies, and it's cool to see how God is still working.

Tomorrow I am only working a half day so I can catch my plane to Seattle! I am so excited to see my sweet friend April! I haven't seen her since she moved up there, and it will be great to catch up and let her show me her new home. I am going to a concert with her on Saturday, and we hve talked about taking a hike through the beautiful scenery; I can't wait! And I am not going to lie...I am definitely looking forward to being in a place that is 30 degrees cooler than it is here. The cool pacific weather will be a welcome relief from the steamy 100+ temperatures. I will be sure to post about the trip next week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment