Wednesday, May 31, 2023

{iPhone Rewind} :: May

He keeps getting so big! He's not going to fit in my lap much longer...

How I found Eli, doing a little reading :)

It's not always peaceful or calm...but it's a family routine that I have come to cherish.

These beautiful flowers were in full bloom on the side of our house!

These pretty white ones too. They make me smile and think of sweet Becky.

Women's Spring Fellowship Brunch to celebrate all God has done this semester. So thankful for these beautiful women!

They eventually learn to smile normally, right? ;)

On a hike with Daddy at E.C. Lawrence Park!

Watching his little mind work through a problem and figure things out is such a joy

I wonder how long they will find this "fun"? ;)

Mother's Day 2023...just so thankful to be their Mama!

After-bath snuggles

Living that soccer mom life :)

Watching the strawberry muffins bake!

I'd like to pause time, just for a little while...

My girl

Working on our reading

He comes up with the most fun outfits. And always with that Pooh Bear...

Working so hard to write his numbers #thattongue

Pooh Bear even helps with chores

Our garage has become a bike repository...

Daddy found some rip sticks and has been enjoying time on wheels with the kids :)



No comments:

Post a Comment