Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas 2022

We spent Christmas in our new house this year! We had boxes everywhere, and we're still waiting on some lights...but we made it work :)

We were able to go to the candlelight service at church Christmas Eve. Since Mike was preaching, the kids and I went to the first service, then headed home for dinner and bedtime. That evening, my throat started bothering me. It's still my only symptom {besides being tired} today, so I'm not really sure what the deal is. At 2am Christmas morning, Aiden burst into our room and said, "Mommy, I can't sleep anymore because my tummy hurts." And then he proceeded to heave. So I slept with him on the couch. Thankfully, he was fine when it was time to wake up, so again, not sure what that was.

This year's Christmas gifts followed the same pattern: something to wear, something to read, and something to play/create with. We had given the kids their Christmas pajamas earlier in December {family photo coming later!}, and they each got a fun new book to read. Their fun gifts this year were a parking garage and dollhouse! Eli also got some new marble run pieces.

My labor of love for the boys! I bought the MDF wood pieces from Etsy, then painted and assembled it myself.





The kids have played non-stop the last couple of days, and I am so glad they are enjoying their new fun toys. We'll continue working to get unpacked and settled through the new year, but we are thankful to be in our new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment