Monday, January 31, 2022

{iPhone Rewind} :: January

Happy New Year! We're looking forward to all that God has for us in 2022!

We started back to Preschool, and we used some baking soda and vinegar to demonstrate God's overflowing love for us :)

Enjoying a slower morning watching the snow melt...

"Will you take my picture? Because I'm beautiful!" Yes, Baby Girl, you ARE beautiful!

Watching Daddy shovel the snow #supervisors

My sweet Maddie has started scratching my back when she knows I am not feeling well. Aiden wants to be sweet like Maddie, so he was petting my knee :)

When you're brave for your shots, you get a blue lollipop and a blue tongue :)

Our superhero crew, off to save the day! #bestpurchase

Superhero snack time :)

Eli gets really serious when he starts creating with Play Doh

And some days, we build a blanket fort and have snack inside :)

Waiting for breakfast to be ready :)

Snow Day Round #2

Testing out the side braid "just like Elsa"

Built our own bubble machine #STEM

Love building things with this little guy :)

Feels like 4. FOUR

I think we're obsessed with Elsa...

Snuggles with my girl

My Blippi-loving boy!

Snuggling with Mommy to help her tummy feel better

Lots of fun imagination going on in this animal/dinosaur farm :)

Glad to be back in women's Bible study! I have set up my Bible and study book in the living room, so it's easy access and I can work on it, even if it's just in tiny breaks when kiddos are quiet {ha!}. But it also means I often find toys with my study materials #momlife

Without prompting, Maddie wrote her own name! We're still working on forming letters {and putting them in order...that boxy 8 on the left is "E, I"}, but she's starting to get the concept!

Eli has really been working on his buttoning skills! It's so cute how focused he gets :)

Snuggling with Daddy

International Puzzle Day!

I love my little penguins for my winter-themed tiered tray :)

Bible story time before bed

It had been a long few days, so we were trying to sneak in some extra snuggles and rest

Lord, may he always run to You in prayer and show You the reverence due Your name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment