Sunday, October 31, 2021

Trick or Treat :: Cars!

We brought back the matching family costumes! This year was inspired by the kids' current favorite movie: Cars!


The kids wouldn't take a full family photo..but that's ok. I got a photo with my love :)


With some leftover Amazon boxes, masking tape, paint, and Mod Podge, I think we ended up with some pretty decent car/truck costumes! Of course, we had to do a pit crew stop about 5 minutes in...homemade costumes don't hold up as well to two 5 year olds and a 3 year old :)




This was a really fun DIY/crafty project for me. I haven't been able to work on many projects recently, with the move and not feeling great, but I'm glad I was able to work on these fun box cars. And I love that my kiddos were SO excited to dress up as their favorite characters!








No comments:

Post a Comment