Sunday, October 17, 2021

Girls' Day at the Salon

On Friday, I was able to have a fun morning with my girlie at the salon! Poor thing has had to endure Mommy's haircuts this past year, so it was well past time to get her a legitimate haircut :)

She did SO well sitting and waiting for me to go first, and then it was her turn. She got the full spa treatment: wash, cut, blow dry, and braid. She loved every minute!




As I watched our hairstylist cut and braid her hair, I was blown away at how much she has grown; I can hardly believe that she is going to FIVE in just a few short weeks. 





Afterward, we had a picnic lunch in the car while we waited to pick up our groceries. I loved getting so much one-on-one time for her, talking with her and getting to know her little heart better. 



I am so thankful to be her Mama, and I look forward to having more fun days like this with my girlie in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment