Tuesday, August 31, 2021

{iPhone Rewind} :: August

Date Night Box #1: Greece! We made homemade pita bread and tzatziki sauce, played a Greek board game, and enjoyed Greek music with some fun conversation starters. Such a fun night!

National Ice Cream Sandwich Day!

National Watermelon Day!

Any time I clip his nails, he says it tickles...even if I haven't touched him yet haha

The joy of Play-Doh {for the kids...certainly not for Mommy}

I got to slip away one morning to enjoy a yummy Starbucks drink and finish one of the books for our book club this month. Such a good one!

Celebrating these cutie twins for Twins Days!

I just want to remember those tiny feet. He sits in my lap and rubs his feet on my legs. Time slow down...

Our newest obsession: Richard Scarry books!

The Daddy Train

Mrs. Becky and Mr. Jesse brought over some ice cream!

She was so excited to send mail to Grandma :)

Officer Aiden is too cool for school

Paging Dr. Eli

Poor Eli had a sick day, a stomach bug of some sort. I have NO IDEA where he got it, because we hadn't left the house the whole week before, except for 2 walks outside. So it must have been something he ate, or maybe something he picked up in the dirt. But thankfully it was just a 24-hour bug.

National Waffle Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment