Monday, November 2, 2020

Eli + Maddie :: 4 Years

How are you already 4 years old?? I blinked, and all of a sudden, you aren't toddlers anymore. You are tiny people with opinions, and personalities, and senses of humor. I am amazed at how much you have grown and matured this past year, and I am excited for the new adventures we have planned. This birthday looked a little different, since we were moving to our new home in Virginia. But I think we made the best of it with lots of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and goats  {more to come on that}  :)

Eli and Maddie, we love you so much and are so proud of the amazing little people you are becoming! Happy Birthday, my baby loves!




ELIJAH WINN




STATS :: 38 pounds, 41 inches tall



MADELINE GRACE



STATS :: 46 pounds, 43.5 inches tall



No comments:

Post a Comment