Monday, July 20, 2020

Fun Resource :: The Daily Grace Co.

I am always on the lookout for good Bible study and devotional material. And I think I may have found a good resource in The Daily Grace Co.! I have been able to walk through a few of her studies, and I have really found them helpful. She offers a range of studies, and I have worked through a few of her shorter {3-week} ones: 
  • It is Well: Walking Away From Anxiety
  • Haggai: The God That Comes Near
  • Habakkuk: Even If {current}



It's hard to find time to sit down in the quiet and do Bible study. I have talked about this before, and it's definitely something for which to fight. What I love about these studies is how succinct they are. They seem to be great go-to studies for summer reading, and the best part is the app! Each day, you have verses to read, a short devotional, a few reflection questions, and then there is a 2-minute video to watch. It's perfect for moms with little ones! I can do my reading while the kiddos are playing or reading, and they will often come and watch the video with me too. And while the study is not in-depth {word studies, commentaries etc.}, it is not fluff either. They are biblically rich and gospel-centered. They're really good.



They often have 50%-80% off sales, which is how I have purchased studies for just $5 or $10. You get the actual physical book, if you want to write in it, but you also get the download code for the app access. You can really get a good deal when the sales come through! There are some other fun resources on her website too. I have some journals to coincide with my studies, as well as fun resources for kids.



We have started memorizing a verse a week, and these little cards are prefect!


Anyway, totally random, but I just had to share! I am so thankful for this resource, and I look forward to walking through more of the studies in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment