Wednesday, July 26, 2017

38 Weeks In // 38 Weeks Out

I am still amazed that we made it to 38 weeks {+ 2 days!} with twins. Considering that I went into preterm labor at 31 weeks, it made me laugh that babies refused to come in the very end. It was definitely grace from Jesus that our babies made it full term, with no NICU time. He definitely heard ALL of the prayers that were lifted up on their behalf.

Y'all. I was HUGE. Like, HOW ON EARTH WAS I STANDING UPRIGHT huge. I remember being extremely uncomfortable, but I look back at photos and videos, and I don't know how I was even able to move. Those babies were taking over! But I would do it all over again, no hesitation, all 250 days. I had a great pregnancy, and I am just so thankful that I got to experience it. Gigantic bump and all :)

I thought it would be fun to do an "In/Out" post. So here were babies 38 weeks in...

Woah. Babies.

And here are babies now 38 out weeks out...


Fun Fact: I lost about 40 pounds of all things baby the week the twins were born. Today, I am currently holding almost 40 pounds worth of babies in my arms. That's a lot of baby. Guess I'm just working on those mama guns :)

It's true what they say. In a lot of ways, it was much simpler to carry them while they were on the inside. At least there, they were confined to one place haha. Now that they're out and squirming in my arms, it makes for a bit more of a challenge. But definitely a really fun {double} blessing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment