Thursday, July 31, 2014

{iPhone Rewind} :: July

I got a coupon to try a new Fizzio at Starbucks. I got the Spiced Root Beer, and it was pretty good! It's a little on the expensive side for my taste {so I was thankful for the free coupon!}, but I do like how it doesn't have any artificial flavors, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup.

I got some more "just because" flowers, which was fun! When I asked Mike what they were for, he said they were "I love you" flowers and "I like you" chocolates. Sounds good to me! :)

I came across this browsing the aisles of Michael's. Poor guy! :)

The Wall Street Journal was celebrating their 125th anniversary edition, so it looked fun and cool on this day. Not sure why I got so excited about it...  #nerdalert

Mike's family has some land out near Erwin park, so we went out with his grandma to see it. The buildings have not been taken care of in recent years, but it was fun to walk around and see the place where Mike's mom shares so many childhood stories.

My hair. It has gotten super long and slightly out of control. I like having long hair {and this is the longest period of time that I have kept long hair}, but I am starting to toy with the idea of cutting it...

We went to the Rough Riders Game with Redeemer Church. It was a {warm, but} fun night out at the ballpark!

We were able to get away for the weekend and enjoyed a morning hike at Enchanted Rock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment