Saturday, June 21, 2014

{30 Before 30} :: Treat Myself to a Pedicure

I might be a rare Dallas-ite who does not get regular pedicures. To be honest, I think most of the manicures/pedicures I have had were associated with a wedding or special event. I can't remember the last one I got "just because." Which is why I added it to my list. A "treat yo'self" thing {Parks & Rec...anyone?}

Things have been really busy with work, VBS, the church, etc, so I decided once the bulk of the craziness died down I would plan a time to cross this one off my list. So I recruited Laura, and we scheduled our pedicures for this morning :)


There's probably nothing more girly than getting a pedicure and catching up with your best friend. And what better way to kick off the official start of summer? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment