Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five for Friday!

{one} So when you aquire a few banks and convert your entire electronic banking system {all in the same month}, it makes for a busy season at work. I am thankful I don't have to take my work home with me, but I feel like I am running all day long. It has been difficult to keep up, so I'm hoping for a break from the craziness soon! Or maybe just even the opportunity to take a vacation day {or two} :)

{two} I am happy to report that {after an entire month}, I am finally feeling better from my cycle of Bronchitis. The cough is still not completely gone, but I feel like it is nearing the end {hopefully soon!} I have to be careful not to relapse, but I also want to take advantage of the time and energy I have while I am well!

{three} We took a little break from women's Bible study, but we finally started our new study. I am so excited to be back in a routine! We're walking through 1, 2, 3 John, which I have honestly not studied very much. I have read verses here or there, but I am really enjoying diving deeper into John's letters. I am so thankful for the women in our group, and I am excited to have some new ladies join us as well.

{four} We're going to start hearing more "My pleasure!" around our house. Mike has picked up some part time work at Chick Fil A. He is going to be a manager, and I think he's going to make a great one! He will work the closing shift one day, and work hospitality another. Chick Fil A may or may not become a regular dinner stop for me each week. I mean, I want to be a good wife and visit my hubby ;)

{five} I went in for bloodwork again this week. My doctor had wanted to check my liver enzyme levels again, as they showed a rise at my last doctor appointment. The risk is liver damage/failure, one of those pesky side effects of Humira. I obviously don't want to do any damage to my liver, but I also know how much Humira has helped me with my Crohn's symptoms. I honestly don't know what I will do if I have to stop taking it. Needless to say, I'm praying for good liver enzyme levels!


No comments:

Post a Comment