Thursday, May 17, 2012

{Tying the Knot} Matt & Daisy

This past weekend, I was the coordinator for the wedding of some friends from the 20s group. It was a lot of work, but I was blessed to serve these two and help them pull off their special day.

Matt & Daisy had a lot of volunteers to help make their wedding day special. From a fun floral arranging party night to a friend DJing the reception, there was no lack of friends to pour into this couple. It made me miss the 20s group so much. For my role as coordinator, I couldn't have survived the day without the help of my sweet husband or the help of my trusty sidekick Laura. Let's just say that the day started off with a text that went something like this:
"I'll get the tacos, you get the drinks. We'll meet in the middle to get the balloons."
Gotta love adventures with Laura ;)

To say that the day was busy is an understatement, but the Lord was so gracious and allowed everything to run smoothly. Matt & Daisy enjoyed their day, and it was fun to see them enjoy their guests. As promised, here are a few pictures from the day. Sorry the quality isn't great...I took these on the run! ;)

The flowers that filled our bedroom before the wedding

In the checkout line at Whole Foods for a last minute rose purchase

The ceremony decor; it's hard to see, but the stage was lined with candles in mason jars

Paper flowers- courtesy of Laura and Mike :)

Saying "I Do"

Centerpiece #1- white balloons, mason jars with cotton balls and twine, picture frames

Centerpiece #2- galvanized pail filled with daisies and poms, candles, picture frames

Centerpiece #3- mason jars wrapped in brown paper and white yarn with baby's breath and poms, candles, picture frames

Cake Time! (Made by my beautiful sister-in-law!)

Mr. and Mrs. Hunt!

Congrats Matt & Daisy! I hope you enjoyed your special day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment