Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Cheese to My Macaroni...

This is my oh-so-thoughtful Valentine gift from my oh-so-adorable husband :)

I LOVE macaroni and cheese. Of all kinds. Panera's Vermont white cheddar mac n cheese? Mmmm...yes. Homemade or box...it makes no difference to me. The good old fashioned Kraft macaroni and cheese is still one of my favorites. The best, though? Leftover Kraft macaroni and cheese. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I prefer the taste of reheated mac n cheese over fresh out-of-the-box. So much so that I often make it to put in the fridge to reheat and eat later. Don't ask me why. I can admit that sounds strange. But everyone has their little quirks, right?

So when I mentioned this strange preference to my husband, he took note. And I opened the fridge to this wonderful gem :)

It may not mean much to you, but to me...it's the perfect Valentine :) And I am VERY much looking forward to reheating my macaroni and cheese for lunch today! Happy. Girl.

My sweet husband also put together a fun basket filled with a number of my favorite things. And I also got a bouquet of beautiful roses. We went out to dinner and then headed home to curl up and watch our current show on Netflix. Perfect evening :)


<3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment