Friday, January 21, 2011

Funny Friday

I am so thankful that today is Friday! I am definitely ready for the weekend each time Friday rolls around. Even though I have to work this weekend (boo), I am still thankful for the "end" of another work week.

Everyone in the office seems to be in a better mood on Fridays :) Today has been super busy, but my co-workers have made it fun- I have pretty much laughed all day today! I am so thankful for my co-workers and the joy they bring to my job. I praise God for the blessing of a good work environment, and I don't ever want to take that for granted.

Here are some of the fun conversations/comments from the day...

Male co-worker: Hey Erin, I really like that desktop background you have [see pic below]...where did you get that?
Me: Thanks! There are actually super creative people who make them and post them on websites where you can download them for free...Sometimes I get them from Shabby Princess, but this one came from LeeLou Blogs
Male co-worker: [blank stare]
Me: It's like a scrapbooking website.
Male co-worker: [continued blank stare] I...don't know...what you're saying to me...right now....


Co-worker: I like those boots you have on today
Me: Thanks! They're my "fun" boots
Co-worker: They look like you're "take no prisoners" boots

I do really like these boots :)


And my personal favorite from the day...
Co-worker: So I ran out of ziploc bags from home, so I thought this was really creative... [starts rummaging around his cubicle looking for something]...well, if anyone sees an envelope full of almonds, let me know...[talking to himself]...I hope I didn't put it with the rest of the mail...[continues looking]...oh here it is! Isn't this creative?

No kidding- he pulled out an envelope full of almonds. He even licked the envelope closed haha :)

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. I hadn't been on in a few days, so I was excited to see several new posts!! :) I miss you, friend.

    ReplyDelete