Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Start of Something

***This is not actually the beginning of my philippians3v7 blog. I originally started blogging at Xanga, then switched over to blogger in 2009. Xanga changed their settings and that old blog was no longer available to view, so I moved all of my Xanga posts here so I could keep a record of all my blog posts.***
 
So I have decided that I need an outlet to write down some thoughts. If you are looking to read amazing things and learn all kinds of cool things about me, let me be the first to tell you not to get too excited. I don't plan to write very often. It's funny, I am not much of a journaler. I actually have several unfinished journals. Ones that I started and after a few days lost interest in. I am just not very good at writing my thoughts down. I think it is because I feel like I have too many and the thought of putting them on paper frightens and overwhelms me. I am a very organized person, I like to be methodical in what I do- whenever I sit down and journal, I feel as though I have to start at the beginning, explain everything, give background...and it just grows and gets to be too much. So in all honesty, I really don't know how long this will last. Sorry to disappoint. So why do I even start? Because it's easier to type than it is to write with a pen in a journal. Because there are those rare times when there is nothing else I can do but write down my thoughts. Because I felt this might be a good way for me to track some progress in my life. I don't know. We shall see...
 
 
Currently Listening: Cannot Say Enough, by Mercy Me (Almost There)

No comments:

Post a Comment