Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Great Way to Procrastinate

Ok. So I totally stole this off of Teshia's xanga- but it looked kind of fun. So thanks, Teshia!  I enjoyed reading yours, by the way...
 
TEN FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend Ever:  Ashley Hennigan…girl scouts
2. First Hamster: Oreo, the class pet we got to baby-sit on the weekends (the one who got out of its cage and hid itself behind my washer to keep away from my cat…good times)
3. First Airplane ride: to Florida to go to Disney World! (4th grade)
4. First junior high school crush: Jake West
5. First CD:   like I would remember that (to April's shame)
6. First Car:  ’92 Buick LeSabre (equipped with 2-inch speedometer numbers and push buttons)
7. First Stuffed Animal:  I had TONS of stuffed animals, can’t remember the first
8. First Concert:  Vince Gill at Sea World- LOL
9. First Time Drunk:  I’ve never had alcohol
10. First Nickname:  Ennon (my brother couldn’t say my name when he was little)

NINE LASTS
1. Last Beverage:  Bush’s Sweet Tea
2. Last Vehicle Ride:  Went to the scrapbook store with Shannon

3. Last Movie Seen in Theaters:  Firewall
4. Last Phone Call:  to my mom
5. Last CD Played:  Deana Carter- Did I Shave My Legs for This?
6. Last Bubble Bath:  when I was like 5- not really a fan
7. Last Time You Cried: yesterday
8. Last Kiss:  from my mom
9. Last boyfriend/girlfiend: I’ve never had one…unless you count the elementary school ones. In that case, it would be Chris Ridgeway in 4th grade

EIGHT HAVE YOUS
1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends:  Nope- all of my best friends have been girls- that would be awkward
2. Have you ever been arrested:  Nope
3. Have you ever skinny dipped:  Eww…no
4. Have you ever been on TV:  Yes- when my high school soccer team won the state championship!
5. Have you ever kissed someone and regret it:  I've never kissed anyone
7. Have you ever been sent to the emergency room:  Never been sent, but have gone for a tear in my esophagus...random, I know. Also have been several times for my brother’s countless broken bones
8. Have you ever been in a fist fight:  Ummm…no

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. My tennis shoes
2. My high school gym shorts
3. A soccer t-shirt
4. A sweatshirt- my room is always cold
5. My contacts
6. My watch
7. My James Avery ring
 
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Worked out
2. Went to class
3. Had lunch with April
4. Finally cleaned the mountain of dirty dishes that had accumulated
5. Gave a presentation for a semester project
6. Read my Bible study notes

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN ORDER
1. Jesus
2. My family
3. Cookies
4. Scrapbooking
5. Dr. Pepper

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. My mom
2. God
3. Lauren
4. April

THREE CHOICES
1. Eat or Drink: Eat
2. Blonde or Brunette: brunette
3. Pink or Black:  black

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: 1. Get married
2. Travel the world- visit TONS of different countries and cities (preferably with the guy I marry)

ONE THING I AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR:
1.  Undeserved grace from my beautiful Savior
 
 

Currently Reading: Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most, by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, Sheila Heen, Roger Fisher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment