We introduced the kids to the greatness of Swiss Rolls! :)
Some friends from church invited us out to their farm and their "Quail Fest" - we got to tour their farm, try some quail eggs, and feed the goats! Maddie was in her little piece of heaven :)
Pretty fall flowers from my love
A sweet little note left on the board by Maddie. I take this as a tiny boost of encouragement, because we have had some rough days together. I'll take the little wins where I can...
We got to explore a new bookstore and choose a free book, a reward from the library's summer reading program!
This child has a plethora of Pooh items...this hat included. And he loves showing his Pooh items off :)
Enjoying a yummy potluck for our multicultural celebration at church!
Aiden has also been busy constructing weapons from household items haha. He's so creative!

No comments:
Post a Comment