Monday, August 31, 2026

{iPhone Rewind} :: August

Haircut day with my girl :)

"Helping" Daddy get settled in his new office

I hope I always get sweet notes from my sweet boy {Aiden} 

Mike was able to get away on the pastor's retreat again this year. I'm so glad he is able to have this time with these guys.

Aiden was so excited to finally lose another tooth! We're not exactly sure where it went...he woke up one morning and it was gone haha.

We went to Sam's, and they had this skeleton "driving" around! The kids kept trying to figure out how it was possible haha

National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! :)

Yay for $1 summer movies! We got to see Despicable Me 4

The kids got a fun coupon book from the library for completing their summer reading program. First up on their list of prizes: a free Italian ice from Rita's!

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, but it doesn't look good...

The boys have started helping make breakfast :)

Remnants of summer...

Flowers from my love :)

It's a panda bear!

After all of his hard work, this sweet boy has had to start patching again. To say that he was disappointed is an understatement, but he has dug in and had a fantastic attitude the past 3 months. He hasn't complained once, and I have not had to remind him once to patch. We had a follow up with the eye doctor, and his hard work has paid off! We're not out of the woods yet, but I am so, SO proud of this boy!

We're prepping for our fall Bible study!

A sweet church member heard that Aiden was having a Star Wars birthday and gave him a LEGO!


No comments:

Post a Comment