Friday, March 31, 2023

{iPhone Rewind} :: March

Eli and Maddie dancing while Aiden plays the "saxophone"

Grandma and Papa sent soccer goals, and we are enjoying learning to play!

Love this cutie and her art :)

It's a good day when Mr. Jesse comes to visit

Chick Fil A waffle fries are THE best

I'm honestly surprised that it took until kid #3...

I love how our elders {and their wives} love our kids!

He's such a goof

I got to help get decorations ready for spring/Easter! So thankful for creative time with sweet, servant-hearted women.

Library day = reading on the front porch

When you are sick in the middle of the night and get to have a lollipop {Lolleez}...he was SO excited haha

New haircuts with my girlie :)

First step to playing soccer: learn how to put your shin guards on :)

Soaking up the snuggles with this sweet boy

Highlight of his day

I love when they play so nicely together :)

So proud of his LEGO creations

Snuggles with Daddy

We wrapped up the Abide study...I'm so grateful for these women!

First day of soccer is in the books! :)

We {finally} celebrated our 100th day of school!

I got to hear Jen Wilkin speak at the Museum of the Bible. It was so fun to hear her in person, and it was a great way to wrap up the Abide bible study.

Ready for more hikes with these cuties :)


No comments:

Post a Comment