Monday, February 28, 2022

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

Story time with Daddy

Most of the snow had melted, but a few iced-over piles were still stacked up around the neighborhood...of course my kids would find them :)

Aiden LOVES nacho night :)

Sweet birthday banner from my Baby Loves :)

And birthday flowers from my Love :)

Maddie asked to put her art project on the wall next to our Valentine countdown. When I asked Eli if he wanted to put his on the wall too, he picked a spot right next to Maddie and said "Best Friends Forever!"

Getting all the things for potty training!!

"Look, Mommy! You are teaching your 3 baby loves!"  :)

Reading Valentine books with Daddy

We finally got some warmer weather!

Soaking in the warm February days with as much time outside as we can manage

Getting out some energy!

Do you want to build a {Valentine} snow man?

Brother Puzzle Time

This cutie girl has been eating {and enjoying} kale since she was a toddler! 14 months vs. 5 years

Frozen grapes for snack!

When you hit your chin and insist on a BandAid

National Banana Bread Day!

My cutie twirling ballerina :)

"I'm pretending to be married. This is my wedding dress."



No comments:

Post a Comment