Sunday, February 28, 2021

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

February brought a visit from Grandma!

These silly boys. I don't even mind :)

"I go fishin' Mama!"

Matching family pajamas! :)

"I make a taco, Mommy!"

We got to eat a lot of yummy cookie cake!

When you thoroughly enjoy Mommy's cookie cake :)

This is 36 :)

A little reading while it snows

Because Daddy looks like a comfy chair to read on

LOVE that cutie smile

Excited to eat some Screamin' Sicilian for National Pizza Day!

Such concentration. {We love the Water Wow books!}

Waiting for trucks to pass by...I love that we have this large window for them to see the trucks drive down our street.

Boy, do they love this sandbox. Boy, do they make such a grand mess with it...

This cutie doctor has some unusual surgical instruments...

"Would you like me to read you a book, Aiden?"

Snuggles with my firstborn

And snuggles with my girlie

Aiden hit his 200-book milestone!

They sure make life fun :)

We started Toddler School again! I had good intentions of keeping up with it when we were in the extended stay hotel, but, well...it didn't happen. But we are back on track, and we will go through the summer.

He loves wearing Daddy's comfy! Also, we're back to patching :(

"Mommy, can I sit in your lap?"

Just sitting by himself, reading books

I got my first dose of the COVID vaccine, and I was SO impressed with how organized Virginia's health department was! Everything was super efficient, and I was in and out really quickly. I am so thankful for the many volunteers and healthcare providers that are giving their time to help the process.

I'm officially a Virginian! 


No comments:

Post a Comment