Monday, June 22, 2020

Social Distancing :: Day 102

Not much has changed on the COVID-front; we are just watching the numbers rise...

On a personal and fun note, I was able to meet my sister-in-law for a socially distanced dinner, and I can't tell you how much good it did my heart. We picked up curbside McAlister's and then backed our cars up bumper to bumper in a shaded parking lot, sitting in the back of our SUV's, enjoying our dinner. We literally sat for 5 hours, talking and catching up. Without kids. It was a little sad to realize how much I have missed outside adult human interaction haha. 


Birthdays
We celebrated a few birthdays in the last week or so! First up was Grumpz's birthday. We were able to drive by to wish him a happy birthday {he turned 70!}, and Aunt Lindsay made some fun mustache cookies for everyone to enjoy! :)






Uncle Michael was next. Unfortunately, we weren't able to see him, but that didn't stop our kiddos from sending as much as they could via video and snail mail! They really get into making cards these days, spending lots of time coloring and adding stickers.





The last birthday was Sasha's; my old lady turned 13!! I have had this pup since she was 6 weeks old, and I can hardly believe how much life we have lived together. She has been an amazing pup, and I am so thankful for how much she loves my kids. And it's pretty sweet how much they love her too :)





Father's Day
Yesterday, we got to celebrate our absolute favorite person! We had a fun, relaxing day, trying our best to shower our favorite guy with fun things. The kids were really excited about Daddy opening presents haha. We are so thankful for this amazing Daddy, and we love him so much!

Present #1: Every Moment Holy book


Present #2: a Man Crate filled with Sriracha goodies :)

It came in an actual crate with a crowbar to open it haha



No comments:

Post a Comment