Tuesday, June 30, 2020

{iPhone Rewind} :: June

I. LOVE. HIM.

His love and affection for Sasha is so funny. She puts up with SO much.

Family selfie to let our friend Cora know we are praying for her through her fight with leukemia

Just running through the kitchen with a book

So sweet when he sleeps...

He's really into wearing his hat these days

Enjoying watermelon popsicles!

Enjoying watermelon popsicles in her own way :)

I just love him so...

He keeps life fun and interesting!

Playing trains with Daddy

His hat was in the laundry, so he improvised :)

He loves snuggling up next to Sasha, wherever she is

My little vacuum helper! He will ask for the stroller to be folded up so he can vacuum :)

Mommy had some leftover Jello from her colonoscopy, so we got to try some for snack. I think they're a fan! 

This little guy was really missing Grandma when she left...so he stuck pretty close and wanted extra snuggles. Don't mind if I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment