Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 Goals :: March Check-In

Here's a look at how March shaped up...

Goal #1: Drink 60oz of water every day
I did about the same this month as last. With the weather warming up and us spending more time outside, I have already started drinking more water, so I am hopeful that April will be a good month for my water drinking.


Goal #2: Increase my fitness level
My fitness this month was...abysmal. I did some more walks with the kiddos, which is good. But other than that, my overall fitness was pretty lacking. Everyone was sick at the beginning of the month, and I never seemed to jump back into my fitness routine. I got busy, I got distracted, I just didn't feel like it...definitely need to do better next month!


Goal #3: Listen to the Audio Bible daily
I finished the books of Leviticus, Numbers, Hebrews, and Galatians. I also continued through the book of Psalms and started the book of Deuteronomy.


Goal #4: Read 55 Books
This month, I read 6 books. I wasn't sure if I was going to get to that many this month, but then a few came up all at once in my library queue, and they were books I have been waiting to read for several months now, so I found myself frantically trying to finish them. I didn't want to have to wait another several months to read them! Some were worth the wait, and some were definitely not.




Goal #5: Participate in the #150hoursoutside project
We did pretty good with our time outside this month! It definitely helped that the weather was so gorgeous- beautiful, sunny, not too hot yet. With the change of computers, my Microsoft Office programs didn't transfer. I apparently need my product key {which I can't find}, so I can only view and not edit my documents {super unhelpful}. So I don't have my pretty tree picture this month. Hopefully I can get into my programs or just recreate it for next month :)


Goal #6: Do something creative every month
Last month, I started a little sewing project that I have been meaning to work on for awhile. We were stuffing towels under doors to block light and noise during nap time. Easy and effective. But I decided I wanted something that looked a little nicer and would stay in place, since the towels usually end up moved all throughout the house during the day. So I searched Pinterest and found some good ideas for a double sided door stopper, and I was able to sew these fancy things together haha. 


I got the foam pipe covers {that you get at Home Depot}, filled them with dried beans to weigh them down, then wrapped/sewed fabric around them. I then sewed a piece of fabric between 2 tubes and slipped them under the doors. They work great! It's not exactly creative. But for me, it was relaxing, served a practical purpose, and it didn't involve changing diapers. So I'm counting it for this month!


Goal #7: Be more intentional with discipling Eli and Maddie
We continued through the Play Through the Bible book. We didn't do as many of the creative snacks, but we did more crafts, so that evens out, right? 

Coloring our Coats of Many Colors

She was so proud of her "coat"



No comments:

Post a Comment