Saturday, September 30, 2017

{iPhone Rewind} :: September

I sure love this little girl :)

He's cute, and he knows it.


We're ready for the mountains!

We're going to look super cute in the mountains!

We met some friends at Klyde Warren Park and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Eli loved playing with the soccer ball!

I woke up one morning to Eli playing with diaper pads in his crib...he was pretty content and proud of himself!

I love that they are starting to play together more :)

We have a standing baby!

I got another day off and came home to flowers from my loves...not a bad deal :)

Trying to keep everyone distracted while I make dinner...

She's cute and she knows it...

Those baby blues!!

Enjoying BBQ and rockin' the baby hair sprig :)

My clear-liquid diet to prep for my colonoscopy...silly Crohns.

She has the BEST bed head :)


No comments:

Post a Comment