Sunday, September 30, 2012

{iPhone Rewind} :: September

September was a BUSY month- lots going on! :)

First Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season...3 days before it was officially on the menu ;)

Sasha really wanted to snuggle (she's actually sleeping in my lap...she doesn't know she is 80 lbs)

Mike and I took a trip to Sprinkles so I could satisfy my cupcake craving (and to get a mix for our home church)

We had a pumpkin carving party with our home church (more pics coming soon)...these are the McCullough pumpkins :)

I think we're pretty talented pumpkin carvers! ;)

These stacks of work won't shrink...for every 2 things I finish, 5 more are added. Busy season at work!

I started taking the antibiotics for H. Pylori. It has been a long 7 days, and I still have 7 more. Lots of prayers appreciate- this stuff is strong and comes with a lot of side effects.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment