Monday, December 13, 2010

We're Engaged!! :)


The word is out and I am all but shouting it from the rooftops- WE'RE ENGAGED! :) The last 48 hours have been a whirlwind, but I have to say it has been SO fun! I do believe that Buddy said it best...

I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!! 

Haha. Sorry- can't help it :) I am doing my best to enjoy every moment of the excitement and have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and congrats from friends and family. My heart is filled with joy, and I cannot express in words the abundant goodness and love of our Savior. Praise God for his unending blessings! 

I have pictures- lots and lots of pictures- thanks to Mike's sweet sister who documented everything on camera. As soon as things slow down a bit, I promise to post the story (it's a good one!) and some more pictures :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I LOVE how you managed to include a quote from Elf in this post! CONGRATULATIONS to the future Mrs. McCullough!!!!

    ReplyDelete