Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Laura!!

Today is Laura's birthday!

Isn't she cute?!? :)

I am so thankful for this sweet friend, and I can never express in words how much she really means to me. But today I am going to try :)

Plano Balloon Festival

Laura and I have been friends since our Baylor days, and we have been through a lot together. It still makes me laugh to think that we became friends over car rides to church...how fun the Lord is! :)

Baylor Homecoming

From our late summer nights talking about the randomness of life to moving to Dallas and starting our lives as "real adults," Laura has been with me every step of the way.
 
Rangers Game!
 
When we both moved to Dallas, we started the "Erin and Laura Go" adventures :) Such sweet memories! We have been many places- toured several Dallas landmarks, been to a couple of fun concerts, and have even done a little bit of real traveling.
 
ICE! at the Gaylord Texan
 
I have loved every adventure we've been on, and I definitely look forward to many more adventures with the lovely Laura!
 
Brad Paisley concert
   
While we have had our fun adventures and we have some sweet memories from those adventures, the best time spent with Laura is when we just hang out. We can just have dinner, take the puppies for a walk, watch a movie, or just sit and talk about everything or nothing :)
 
Our trip to California
 
The Lord has been good to provide a like-minded friend in Laura. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out! She is patient and kind, gentle and compassionate.
 
Josh Turner concert!
 
She loves the Lord and she is such an example of faith and love. I am always humbled by Laura's wisdom and how she strives to serve Christ in everything she does.
 
Addison 4th of July Celebration
 
She is the picture of a servant and patiently loves on the people around her every opportunity she gets. I have so much to learn from this gracious friend, and I hope that I have been able to encourage her as much as she has encouraged me.
 
San Antonio Riverwalk
 
Laura is the friend that I can tell anything to and she still loves me- despite my ridiculousness :) I can laugh and cry with her, air my frustrations and ask for advice. I can say stupid things and she always- very lovingly- puts me in my place.
 
State Fair of Texas
 
 She is the friend who tells you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear, but does it in the sweetest way possible.
 
After I wowed the crowd with my fox trot skills ;) lol

I know that I can count on her for anything and everything- she is always there to listen, to encourage, to pray, and to love.

Trip to Waco

 I am really looking forward to celebrating with her tonight, and I thank the Lord for her sweet friendship over the years.

At the zoo

The Lord has been so good to provide a friend in Laura, and I really hope that she has an amazing day!
Baylor Game

Laura, I don't tell you enough how truly grateful I am for you, but I want you to know that you are the bestest friend a girl could ask for :) Happy Birthday Sweet Friend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment