Saturday, June 12, 2010

Nica Bound!

I'm all packed and ready to go to Nicaragua. And now I am just twiddling my thumbs, waiting to head to the airport. Haha- I am going to be waiting awhile though, since I don't have to be there for another 13 hours :) I guess you could say that I am excited to finally go!

If you would like to follow our team while we are serving in Managua, you can check out our blog!


I am so thankful to everyone who offered both prayer and financial support for me to go to Nicaragua. So many people were extremely generous and sent such sweet and encouraging messages in support of my trip. God was so good to provide for our entire team- and in His true character, He provided in abundance! We are all looking forward to serving Him by serving with the missionaries at OneByOne.

We would definitely covet your prayers!
  • For safety and health of our team
  • That God would be honored and glorified in everything that we do and say
  • For boldness and love as we share the gospel of Christ
  • That we would be open to every opportunity for ministry placed before us
  • For our team to be unified with one purpose and one Spirit
  • That our team can be an encouragement to the OneByOne staff
  • That God would break our hearts for the things that break His
  • That God would move in hearts to draw people into an intimate relationship with Him
Viva Nica! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment