Saturday, May 31, 2008

From the Outside Looking In

I prefer fruit flavored gum to mint flavored gum Y I would rather take the picture than be in it Y If I could do anything in the world…I would travel every inch of it YA man in uniform will make me melt every time…that’s the secret, boys! LOL Y I run every day…even though I loathe running Y I have a secret desire to be a famous country singer Y I still prefer film to digital Y I give my dad a hard time for having an all-blue-and-gray wardrobe…when I have an all-black-and-white wardrobe Y I wore a plaid pleated skirt and knee socks for the better part of my schooling Y I want to live in New York City for 1 year…long enough to experience all the seasons and major events, but short enough that I don’t grow a hard heart Y I used to have bangs thick enough that could stand on end on their own Y When I was little, I used to fake coughing attacks when people were smoking in restaurants Y I have a secret love of rap music Y I like to people watch…people are so fascinating. And so weird Y I’m not really bothered by awkward silence Y I have never had braces, but I did have a retainer Y I eat one thing at a time on my plate (all of one thing, then all of the next, etc.) Y It takes me a really long time to warm up to people Y I was queen bee in elementary school and class outcast in middle school. I like to think I made it to a happy medium by high school Y I can’t handle bugs…of any kind Y I once held a 5 foot metal pole as a makeshift antennae for 2 hours so we could hear the Spurs win the championship! Y I have never been kissed Y I like stupid humor…Napoleon Dynamite, Zoolander, Spaceballs…classics Y I don’t do the party scene. Never have. I’d rather watch a movie with friends or curl up with a good book any day Y I am a realist Y I prefer hot weather to cold weather Y I was voted most likely to become president Y I could live on rice, pasta, and dr. pepper and be perfectly content Y I want to sky dive before I die Y I can’t handle liars or hypocrites Y I have broken only one bone in my life- my baby toe. But I once had a bone bruise on my shin Y The only time I have been taken to the emergency room was for a tear in my esophagus. Random Y I once cut grass with a sickle Y I tend to have high expectations…mostly of myself Y I have a favorite pair of flip flops and a favorite pair of heels Y I love a good hymn as much as any contemporary worship song Y Yes, I was a girl scout Y My first car was a 1992 Buick LeSabre (fully equipped with 2-inch speedometer numbers and push buttons!) YI rode the bus my senior year of high school…with my best friend (also a senior) and the kindergarteners. It was amazing Y

No comments:

Post a Comment