Thursday, February 29, 2024

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

We had our insect unit in science, and Eli pulled out his bug set that Grandma and Papa got him from the zoo and matched every single one to the library book to find out each of the names :)

"Just Because" flowers from Mike

We were gifted a whole bag of fun books from Mrs. Stephanie in our community group, and it was like Christmas! :)

We have been working hard on our reading!

I got a sweet banner for my birthday :)

Sunrise on my way home from a walk with a friend #nofilter

Marriage Date Night with friends! We got to hear music from Jonny Diaz and laugh with Amberly Neese and Leland Klassen.

Flowers from my Valentine :)

Library day as homeschoolers haha

I hosted the pastor/staff wives for our biannual brunch and made some yummy oatmeal muffins

He lost 2 teeth in 2 days!

Spelling test day ;)

Focusing hard on those buttons...

He started writing stories on his own and wanted to know how to spell all the words. I love the massive, all-page lettering :)

It's Blippi-Aiden!

Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Maddie and I were sick, but the boys got to serve again at Generosity Feeds! I got so many reports of how hard they worked, and I'm so thankful that we have opportunities to serve as a family.

Math time!

Library day is our favorite day :)

Maddie drew a picture for our women's Bible study and it just makes my heart happy :)

Reading with Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment