Sunday, April 30, 2023

{iPhone Rewind} :: April

We got some fun Easter surprises in the mail from all the grandparents :)

This girlie is on a roll with losing her teeth!

The kids sang in church on Palm Sunday :)

Love these sweet times before bed time

Eli, age 6: I love my mommy and daddy. They take us to church. I love learning about Jesus.

Maddie, age 6: My family makes good food. I have two brothers. My daddy preaches.

Practicing addition and subtraction with some driveway jumping! #thisishomeschool

Drawing time :)

When you don't sit still during your haircut... whoops.

This bear is very well loved

We're doing some landscaping work at the house, but we're going to keep this pretty tree :) {and really, Mike is doing the landscaping ;) }

Eli has been waiting for this tooth to come out for weeks! It's comforting to know he pulled it out with those dirty hands...

Cutie girl loves playing games during her one-on-one time with Daddy :)

His marble towers have gotten really elaborate!

Thankful for this every night

We have had AMAZING weather, so we have enjoyed playing in our yard!

This is Aiden.

Sweet boy ended up with a tummy bug, and he was just so pitiful.

I have been putting in some extra hours at work, and the executives were so kind to send these beautiful flowers as a thank you for all my hard work!

Mike got to surprise his mom with a quick trip to Dallas for her 70th birthday!

Love getting to play games with these two...especially now that they can {mostly} follow the rules ;)

Got to enjoy lunch at McAlister's!

Then it was Maddie's turn for the tummy bug :(

I got to watch my friend Beatrice defend her dissertation and earn her DNP!

Always with Pooh Bear by his side...

The boys got to serve with Mike at Generosity Feeds again {Maddie was sick}, and they did so well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment