Tuesday, May 31, 2022

{iPhone Rewind} :: May

Banana swirl a la Daniel Tiger

National Orange Julius Day!

We fed the Alphabet Monster to practice our lower case letters :)

Eli and Maddie had another check-up with the eye doctor. Maddie can stop patching {yay!}, and Eli has made a little progress. Slow and steady, but we're sticking with it, focusing on the long game. So proud of these two!

Little man ended up with another fever {??} and was pretty sad and pathetic for a few days.

My Mothers' Day gift from the kiddos :)  {I love them! But I can't wear them without the kids hugging my feet and "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing over their faces haha}

Back to hiking at Stone Bridge Trail at Manassas Battlefield

Musical Alphabet

Matching our upper- and lower-case letters

Last day of Preschool calls for homemade fudgsicles!

Oh, how I love them so...

Maddie and Mommy time to get our hair cut! I sure do love this little girl

Playing Baby Shark in honor of Mrs. Becky...the kids loved playing with her!

The competition is fierce...

"Mama, can I hold your hand?"

We got a new sidewalk, so this is where the kiddos camped out to watch!

Just a couple of brothers, enjoying a snack

Not sure how this is comfortable, but ok...

Watching a ladybug!

Snuggles with Daddy!

Story Time with Mr. Jesse

Coloring with my girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment