Thursday, September 30, 2021

{iPhone Rewind} :: September

Date Night Box #2: Mochi! We made mochi ice cream and enjoyed some fun conversation. The dessert was not enjoyable, but the company sure was!

"Look, Mommy! I have twins in my belly!" Haha

I love Bible story time before bed :)

I got to enjoy a Panera lunch on the patio...all by myself :)

Our little builder :)

Pigtails {with mismatched bows}, 2 skinned knees, and a book:)

Learning about magnifying glasses!

National Teddy Bear Day! Complete with a teddy bear picnic, Teddy Grahams, and some teddy bear books.

Grandma sent new crayons and coloring books!

Aiden hit his 800-book milestone!

Time to clip nails!

Painting with spaghetti

Fall is here! Bring out all the pumpkins and fall-scented candles :)

Maddie: what are these, Mommy?
Me: Oh, those are temporary tattoos. You put them on your arm.
Maddie: look, Mommy!

Working on some math for Preschool :)

We got to see our sweet friend Grace! She was in the trenches with us at Redeemer Church, and she has been such an amazing prayer warrior and encouragement to us ever since. She was in town visiting family, and we were so excited to steal some time with her!

Grace was so sweet to bring me these beautiful flowers!

He came running up the stairs, so excited to bring me the flower he had picked for me!

We learned about magnets in science!

Aiden learns with us too...but usually ends up doing things like putting socks on his hands haha

Our little band! Learning about instruments in preschool :)

Dinner prep and conversation with my girl

I am taking full advantage of the pumpkin season! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment