Friday, November 1, 2019

2019 Goals :: October Check-In

I am currently working to persevere to the end of the year with my goals. I am definitely losing some steam on things, but I think I have developed some good new routines overall, so that's got to be a resolution win, right?


Goal #1: Drink 60oz of water every day
I did well at the beginning of the month, but as it got colder, things started dropping off again. I tend not to drink as much {of anything} when it's cold outside.


Goal #2: Increase my fitness level
I increased my fitness from last month {which isn't saying a lot, considering that I didn't do anything last month haha}, and I have just resolved that my grand plans of fitness just aren't going to happen right now. I'll keep trying and working at it, but right now I am doing well to just remind myself to stay active. Having toddlers helps that, it's just not the fitness active that I would prefer to be. Maybe I can pursue more specific fitness goals later, when I can carve out a little more time for myself. For this month though, my "increase" was just more walks with the kiddos while the weather was nice.


Goal #3: Listen to the Audio Bible daily
Again, still listening to the verses in my BSF study, so less quantity, just more frequency. This month I listened to Acts 5-11.


Goal #4: Read 55 Books
I read 4 books this month. It felt good to be reading again :)



Goal #5: Participate in the #150hoursoutside project
For a good part of the month, we had GORGEOUS weather, so that made getting outside so fun! The past week or so has been super cold and rainy, so we didn't make it outside for several days haha. We'll just plan to enjoy the outdoors when we can!




Goal #6: Do something creative every month
This month, I worked on decorations for Eli and Maddie's third birthday! I'll be posting about their party soon, so you can see what I have been working on then :)


Goal #7: Be more intentional with discipling Eli and Maddie
We have continued with our Acts study in BSF. Eli and Maddie are still loving their class, and I love hearing about all they are learning! We also finished up the attributes of God from Tiny Theologians, and then started the names of God. These cards are really pretty...but not exactly toddler-friendly. Since the letters are in script, my kids don't recognize them. And the names were a little hard for little ones; I haven't heard my kids repeat the names as often as they did the atributes. We will still finish the alphabet and use them in the future, but they are definitely geared more for older kids {probably more school age}.



No comments:

Post a Comment