Friday, October 27, 2017

Lining Check

Today I went in for a sonogram lining check. I have been taking Estrace in increasing amounts for the past 2 weeks, in order to build up the lining of my uterus. In all of the transfers before, I never had any side effects from that, but this time I have had a few. So I wasn't sure what to expect today, in case my body hasn't been responding to the meds the way it has in the past.

The nurse took awhile during the sonogram, and she kind of made me nervous. She kept trying to get a good measurement and saying I was "so close." Turns out, she was hoping to see 8mm, but I had to tell her that I have never been at 8mm for a lining check (instead closer to 7.5mm). I measured at 7.43mm today, so I didn't know if that would be good or not. They placed me in a conference room, and I started thinking that all my planning for a November 2nd transfer was for nothing, as I was thinking I would have to stay on the meds longer and push that transfer date off.

They came in a couple of times to ask a few questions, but would leave again. But they finally came in with my transfer protocol instructions, so all is well! We are on track for a transfer next Thursday (November 2nd)! Wahoo! :)

I {once again} have my Sharpie target circles drawn on my rear and will start the PIO injections tonight. Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment