Sunday, August 31, 2014

{iPhone Rewind} :: August

We had our annual employee appreciation dinner and the McKinney region event was a murder mystery dinner. The assistants couldn't resist a good photo op :)

Sasha loves to give puppy kisses! :)

A common sight in our home...Mike making dinner and Sasha patiently hoping he drops something.

I took a couple of days off work and got to get a pedicure with my sweet mama. 

We had to get some scuff marks off the floor where we hold our church services. The joys of church planting = all hands on deck after services :)

I saw white fur run across the window a couple of times...and sure enough- we had a furry visitor! We ended up rescuing this little bunny, as he obviously was someone's pet. We were unable to locate its owners, but found him a good home with a neighbor.

Part of my anniversary gift was going to see Les Miserables with my love! Even though we missed out on the food trucks because of the rain, we had a fun afternoon date to the Wyly Theatre :)

Tom and Susan celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with a family day at Main Event. The day was filled with bowling, laser tag, bocci ball, and games! My hubby has his own unique fashion sense. I guess I should be glad he has so much self-confidence :)  #lovehim

My sweet husband came home with some pretty "Happy 3 day weekend" flowers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment