Saturday, November 8, 2008

A New Guilty Pleasure

So, I have had a rough few days...a lot going on, a lot of emotionally draining stuff. I figured chocolate was in order. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted...and then I saw them. Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms. I happen to LOVE peanut m&ms, and I thought heaven had come to earth when I found dark chocolate m&ms. So the 2 together?!?! It was just too good to be true. And then I tasted them...OMG. I would like to kiss many times the person who came up with this genius idea. I am an official convert and will never go back to plain peanut or plain dark chocolate again. They absolutely must be together. They were meant for each other. Pair a bag of Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms with a Dr Pepper...the perfect combination for a new guilty pleasure.
 
 
And just for fun, here are a few quotes about chocolate. Enjoy!
 
"I could give up chocolate, but I'm not a quitter."
 
"Among life's mysteries is how a two pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain five pounds."
 
"Stress wouldn't be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered."
 
"Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays."
 
"Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment."
 
"There's more to life than chocolate, but not right now."
 
"Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies."
 
"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE."
 
"I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process...It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?"
 
"If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated."

No comments:

Post a Comment