Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing My Baby


So it's official...I am obsessed with my dog. That's so sad, but I just can't help it. I had to drop her off at my parents about a week ago because I was in a friend's wedding (puppies weren't invited ), and I will be away at Eagle U for the next 2 weekends. Which means...I had to pack Sasha up and ship her to grandma and grandpa's house. It's only been a week and I miss her so much!

Don't get me wrong...having extra time in the mornings to sleep in is nice (I have extra time that is usually dedicated to taking her out, feeding her, etc.) I am able to get SO much more done around the apartment (things that normally would take me 3 times as long because I usually have a "helper"). But those luxuries aside...it's too quiet around here! It's weird coming home to an empty apartment. It's weird not having "help" getting ready in the morning. She's always happy to see me, and I am pretty much her entire world. I miss my running buddy. I miss my cuddle buddy (because yes, even though she is 65 pounds, she is the biggest cuddler I know!)

This is a depressing post. Haha. I think this past week has made me realize how much I love my dog. It's funny how attached you can get to a four-legged fur ball. She's my sweet baby and these next 2 weeks are going to be so hard without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment