Thursday, April 5, 2018

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks
Days since transfer: 114 days
Total weight gain: +8.0 {that packed on fast haha}
Maternity clothes? Still all things stretchy and loose. We had a weird cold front come in earlier in the week, so I just clicked right along in sweatpants :)
Sleep: I seem to sleep pretty well, with a random night or 2 of insomnia here and there. 
Best moment of the week: Getting to see our sweet boy on ultrasound! He was moving all over the place, but it was so comforting to hear that he was growing right on track :)
Cravings: Anything sweet. I have done really well with not craving sweets so far, which is huge progress over my twin pregnancy when I craved something sweet every day. I'm trying to be good, but I found myself thinking about more sweet treats this week...
Symptoms: I feel good! I don't really have many symptoms, if any. Or if I do, I'm just too busy chasing toddlers to notice them haha. Either way, I am thankful for some extra energy and for feeling good!
Looking forward to: Hitting the halfway point! How crazy is it that we're almost halfway? Oh, and closing on our house tomorrow...  :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a box of Thin Mints, a hot dog, a pair of sunglasses, or a square tissue box
Development: The vernix caseosa now covers his skin, which protects his sensitive skin from the surrounding amniotic fluid.
Heartbeat: Loved hearing that beautiful sound at our ultrasound last week. We got to see the 4 chambers of his heart, and all was looking good!
Movement: I am starting to feel him a little more consistently. It's still pretty faint, a few "thump thumps" here and there, but there is definitely no mistaking it anymore.
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment