Saturday, December 30, 2017

Mazur Christmas

My parents drove in Christmas day, so Eli and Maddie were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa! My brother also came over, and we spent the afternoon showing Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Michael all our new toys!









The day after Christmas, we opened presents with my family. Eli and Maddie were present-opening pros by now, so they knew exactly what to do now!

Ready to open this big, bright present!


Loving their Zany Zoo!


The Tumble Ball Beatbo from Uncle Michael was a HUGE hit :)



Waiting patiently for her next present :)

The tennis balls daddy got were a top favorite :)

My brother made our gifts this year, and both Eli and Maddie thought the wooden snowman I got was super fun :) {and my brother did SUCH a good job with it!! it went straight onto my front porch}

The rest of the week was filled with lots of Grandma and Grandpa time, Christmas movies, good food, and playing with new toys. The guys went for buffalo burgers one day, and my mom and I went for pedicures when they got back. We enjoyed lunch with ALL of the grandparents, which was probably the pinnacle of Eli and Maddie's week :) 

We had a good week with family, and we are so thankful for all the fun memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment