Sunday, November 30, 2014

{iPhone Rewind} :: November

So November came and went...not sure how that happened!

The cold weather means the heater and blankets. And it means that Sasha snuggles into "her spot" for the winter!

We have a report program at work that shows random quotes while you are waiting for your report to run {isn't that nice?} and I thought this was a fun one :) #wisdom

We spent a lot of November getting ready for our trip to Crested Butte. I got my hiking boots and my hand warmers...the important things :)

I'm always going to post photos of the flowers my hubby brings me #sorrynotsorry

We had a Thanksgiving lunch with some Redeemer friends, and this is the only way to transport queso. Gotta keep it safe!

I made another diaper cake for a sweet co-worker, and I loved the cute little animal cutouts!

We got to celebrate a co-worker and the upcoming arrival of her baby boy. We're going to miss her at work, but we're glad she will be back in a few months!

THIS is what I willingly headed to: lots of cold and snow!! #ilovemyhusband

So apparently when you pack for the cold and snowy mountains, you pack enough to move there #everythingbutthekitchensink

"Please! Let me just go to the store with it."  #rockinthestache



No comments:

Post a Comment